I was wondering why a CD/DVD which contains the Nokia PC Suite, wasn’t included in the E75 sales package. Then I found out that the PC Suite is there in the 4GB memory card, which is provided with your E75.
If you are wondering how to install the PC Suite from MicroSD memory card, this is how you do it.
- Ensure the memory card is inserted in your Nokia E75
- Connect your E75 to the PC via USB cable
- Select mass storage as the USB connection mode in your E75
- The E75 is displayed as a removable disk in My Comuter. Open the root of the memory card drive with Windows file browser, and select PC Suit installation file.
- The installation starts. Follow the displayed instructions.