1.What is Facebook on mobile?
Facebook on mobile allows users to update their FB profile via SMS.
2.How do I register?
Type FB and send to 32665. Then user will receive a reply message with a URL. Click on the URL (Via GPRS) & activate the secret code which is provided in the SMS. Once the registration is successful subscriber will be notified via SMS.
3.Do I get charge for the registration?
Yes, Rs 1 + Tax (Only the SMS fee)
4.The following features can be updated via SMS.
5.What are the SMS formats and the port numbers to use the below features?
* Update Status -Type the message& send to 32665 (This is when you update your own status.)
* Add friends -add<>friend name send to 32665
* Messages -Msg <> Name of person <> Message and send to 32665
* Wall Post -You cannot initiate messages from your mobile. You can reply for the incoming Wall post. The incoming SMS has instructions given in it.
* Poke-This function is currently unavailable
6.What would be the cost per message?
Rs 1+ Tax
7.When someone comments on my Face book status on line do I get a mobile alert?
8.Can I reply Via Mobile?
9.Do I get charged for the SMS alerts that I receive to my phone?
10.When I reply via SMS does it get updated on Line
11.How do I deactivate this service
Type “STOP” and send to 32665
12.Can a customer register through the FB website & receive alerts to the mobile(Airtel no’s)?
Yes,The service will be available from 16thFeb 2010