Sri Lanka Twitter Survey – Partial ResultsBy Mack005 • Jul 20th, 2011
I am conducting a Twitter survey, started last night, that’s July 19 and planning to run until July 25, 2011. The survey was promoted primarily through three of my Twitter accounts – @mack005 @womlanka and @criativMINDS and also with 45 RT’s (Retweets) from fellow tweeps (Thank you guys) A total of 76 have responded to the survey at the end of day one. Among the respondents, 77% were males while 20% were females and remaining 3% were institutions. 87% of them tweets everyday while the remaining 13% tweets few times a week.
Highlights of our Twitter user survey:
If you have not taken the survey yet, CLICK HERE… we will take only two minutes of your time
Mack005 is a smartphone enthusiast, social media evangelist. Founder and Managing Editor of WOMLanka.com who works during the day as an IT Consultant. Mack005 started using mobile devices in 1999 with a Nokia RinGo. He is a Nokia device trialer since March 2009. He can be found on various discussion forums under the user name of “mack005″ and his twitter ID is @mack005.
Email this author | All posts by Mack005